Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Joynux Available Again?

2 participants
AuteurMessage
hanguk
Débutant
Débutant

Joynux Available Again? Empty
MessageSujet: Joynux Available Again?   Joynux Available Again? EmptyJeu 7 Juin - 9:31

It looks like the Joynux game pad is available again at the I-Station webshop. It has been sold out for a long time, but I noticed that the "sold out" button has been replaced by the normal boxes that allow you to select number of items, etc. I have asked my Korean friend to check it out for me (and buy some for me) so I will let you know the result in a few days. Some bad news, however- I think that sales are limited to 1 item per customer. There is a message in a red box (usually indicating some restriction in Korea) under the checkout page, and when I tried to select 2 as the number of items I wanted to purchase, I got an error message. If this is true, it means that it will be difficult for those of us in Korea to get them for those of you outside Korea unless you have a unique I-Station membership (Perhaps the kind and brilliant pjm0616/qwertuiop can be of help, once again). When I get more and better information, I'll update this post.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
zeldoi5
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
zeldoi5

MessageSujet: Re: Joynux Available Again?   Joynux Available Again? EmptyJeu 7 Juin - 10:32

That could be great my dear Hanguk!
If it's possibl, I would like to reserve one please Wink

See you' ! lol!
hanguk
Débutant
Débutant

MessageSujet: Sorry - My Mistake   Joynux Available Again? EmptyVen 8 Juin - 1:00

I'm very sorry, but I mistook some minor cosmetic changes in design for a change in status of the joynux. It seems that they are still out of stock and not available. My apologies.
zeldoi5
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
zeldoi5

MessageSujet: Re: Joynux Available Again?   Joynux Available Again? EmptyVen 8 Juin - 2:32

Arrrr qvatsh!

Don't worry hanguk!
I am still hopefull ! Wink
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Joynux Available Again?   Joynux Available Again? Empty

Joynux Available Again?
Page 1 sur 1