Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Warranty information

3 participants
AuteurMessage
zeroqi
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
zeroqi

Warranty information Empty
MessageSujet: Warranty information   Warranty information EmptyJeu 13 Juil - 6:11

It seems all v43s bought from an online store outside Korea won't get support from Digital-Cube so don't mention it

Here is the link to the page stating the warranty for digital cube
http://www.digital-cube.co.kr/eng/bbs/?doc=bbs/gnuboard.php&bo_table=notice&wr_id=71

Here is a mail i just received:
=================
To: benjamin brisson <benjamin.brisson@gmail.com>
Cc: Sam Lee <sdlee@digital-cube.co.kr>, wcchung@digital-cube.co.kr, Tom <tom@digital-cube.co.kr>, cuy3918@digital-cube.co.kr

Date: Jul 12, 2006 8:19 AM
Subject: RE: V43 - remote control

Dear Benjamin,

I don’t think we will cover the warranty www.chingoo.com nor www.misticaudio.com, neither.
I’m telling you it’s for the overseas web-sites but selling the Korean package.
If the web-site is Korean and they sell them in Korea, I don’t think it would be a problem because our domestic sales team would cover them.
We didn’t know they notice this warranty policy through their web-site so users need to ask them who have been selling up to now.

If owners of those web-sites need to solve this problem, they might ask about this issue to us. We’ll discuss it after then…..

However we’d like to inform one thing. At the moment we are about to open our new web-site.
From that site you can purchase our product. We are planning to open it within next week.
The main address is www.coolzet.com . Of course we’ll forward www.i-Station.com to that site.

Thank you for taking interested in our product.
Thanks & Warmest Regards,

cherra~* / Overseas Business Development
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
khbaur330162
Débutant
Débutant
khbaur330162

MessageSujet: Re: Warranty information   Warranty information EmptyDim 23 Juil - 10:36

I recently sent in my V43 for warranty service. I contacted a Korean representative by the name of Tom and he was very helpful.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

By the way, I sent it in because my V43 randomly lost ALL touch screen functionality. No matter what I did (reformat HDD, reinstall BIO's, update Kernel, reinstall Firmware, recalibrate LCD, etc.) I couldn't get the stylus to work... Too bad. It's gonna cost me almost $100 to ship it I'm fairly sure.
SPhoenix
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
SPhoenix

MessageSujet: Re: Warranty information   Warranty information EmptyDim 23 Juil - 10:47

Didn't you aked them to pay the shipping charges?
It costs nothing to ask.
khbaur330162
Débutant
Débutant
khbaur330162

MessageSujet: Re: Warranty information   Warranty information EmptyLun 24 Juil - 10:19

No I did not ask them to pay shipping charges. I suppose that was rather dumb of me, but I don't think they would have obliged anyway.

I'll be happy to just get my V43 fixed...
SPhoenix
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
SPhoenix

MessageSujet: Re: Warranty information   Warranty information EmptyLun 24 Juil - 11:35

Well
I've got an idea: send them a mail saying you just received the bill for the shipping and you can't afford it, and to take part in it Rolling Eyes
Ok that's not quite original...
khbaur330162
Débutant
Débutant
khbaur330162

MessageSujet: Re: Warranty information   Warranty information EmptyLun 24 Juil - 14:06

LOL! For some reason I don't think that will work.

It is quite disappointing. I ended up paying over $600 US for the unit, and then I have to drop another $100 to ship it for a repair? Idk if that's fair, but I guess an evil necessary. I'd really like to see Digital Cube take some responsibility for their line of players though...
khbaur330162
Débutant
Débutant
khbaur330162

MessageSujet: Re: Warranty information   Warranty information EmptyMer 26 Juil - 13:13

"Dear Sir,

We got your product which has a touch screen problem and your product is in repair center.

If we get news about your product from repair center, we will get back to you.

Thanks and Best regards,

Tom

Overseas Business Department

Digital Cube, Inc.

#1406, Ace Techno-Tower 10th, 470-5, Gasan-Dong,

Geumcheon-Gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 153-789

Phone : +82-2-3397-5083

Fax : +82-2-3397-5200

www.i-station.com"

Well looks like they got it. Now all I can do is wait for them to decide what exactly needs to be done. I'm thinking they may have to just send me a refurbished unit, which I'm fine with. They better have black in stock though... If they don't and they need to send me a new color, I'm either going with red or white. (I can't stand the blue for some reason...)
SPhoenix
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
SPhoenix

MessageSujet: Re: Warranty information   Warranty information EmptyMer 26 Juil - 23:09

Try to ask it orange Very Happy

Kidding...
khbaur330162
Débutant
Débutant
khbaur330162

MessageSujet: Re: Warranty information   Warranty information EmptyJeu 27 Juil - 8:08

Shocked Good idea. Wink
khbaur330162
Débutant
Débutant
khbaur330162

MessageSujet: Re: Warranty information   Warranty information EmptySam 12 Aoû - 22:32

Yay. They sent me my V43 in the mail. Got it back. Perfect working order. Brand new/refurbished unit. (not really sure... looks new to me) No hassle. Couldn't ask for more from Digital Cube tech support. Will post pictures of the new V43 if you guys want or care or are interested...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Warranty information   Warranty information Empty

Warranty information
Page 1 sur 1