Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

My I-station V43 has stopped charging

5 participants
AuteurMessage
newmiyamoto
Débutant
Débutant

My I-station V43 has stopped charging Empty
MessageSujet: My I-station V43 has stopped charging   My I-station V43 has stopped charging EmptyMer 20 Juin - 0:07

As the title says, my istation v43 has stopped holding charge. I have tested the power supply and it is working fine, and the problem happens with both my batteries which leads me to believe that the point where the charger connects has dislodged or lost its connection to the board. I'm leaning towards the former as the charge light occasionally flickers on and then disappears.

If anyone can think of anything i can do before I open my v43 up it would be most appreciated.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
newmiyamoto
Débutant
Débutant

MessageSujet: Re: My I-station V43 has stopped charging   My I-station V43 has stopped charging EmptySam 23 Juin - 23:13

opened it up, cleaned and checked the connections still no luck. I guess i'll have to give it a thorough check when i get home.
zeroqi
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
zeroqi

MessageSujet: Re: My I-station V43 has stopped charging   My I-station V43 has stopped charging EmptyDim 24 Juin - 16:16

did you try:
. charging the battery on the base then puting it on the v43?
. charging the v43 from the base ? (use bottom port)?
. charging the v43 directly ? (use v43 right power port)?
lex
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
lex

MessageSujet: Re: My I-station V43 has stopped charging   My I-station V43 has stopped charging EmptyDim 24 Juin - 16:19

maybe, your batteries have a "memory effect" you must to by :"a system of discharge adapted (unloader),intended to empty it until the minimum threshold
newmiyamoto
Débutant
Débutant

MessageSujet: Re: My I-station V43 has stopped charging   My I-station V43 has stopped charging EmptyMer 18 Juil - 6:46

Can't try charging using the base as I don't own one.

As for what lex said, I have no idea what he is trying to say.
ToiNe
Membre Actif
Membre Actif

MessageSujet: Re: My I-station V43 has stopped charging   My I-station V43 has stopped charging EmptyMer 18 Juil - 16:32

I had exactly the same problem...

I think it is like you say in your first post, the battery connection inside the machine has broken, you have to send it back to the after-service...
newmiyamoto
Débutant
Débutant

MessageSujet: Re: My I-station V43 has stopped charging   My I-station V43 has stopped charging EmptySam 28 Juil - 15:44

unfortunately i bought it from someone on a forum who in turn bought it off mysticaudio. And as i-station/digital cube have said they do not support their products outside of korea I am a bit stuck.
odeyssus
Membre Hyper-Actif
Membre Hyper-Actif
odeyssus

MessageSujet: Re: My I-station V43 has stopped charging   My I-station V43 has stopped charging EmptyDim 29 Juil - 6:50

Here's many way charging V43.
1) The power connector
2) The station connector (i have one adaptator with my joynux)
Or the V43 station directly
3) Directly with the V43 station

I don't know how repart V43, but with V43, you're able to use V43, even if your V43 stop charging.
If it don't work, maybe the problem is due to out of order battery that might be replaced
http://www.owendia.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: My I-station V43 has stopped charging   My I-station V43 has stopped charging Empty

My I-station V43 has stopped charging
Page 1 sur 1